- 1 cup of Guernsey Egg Nog
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups Sugar
- 5-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3cup Guernsey Egg Nog
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light & fluffy Beat in Guernsey Egg Nog Combine flour, baking soda and nutmeg; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well
- Shape into four 10-in. rolls; wrap each in plastic overnight
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool
- Combine butter sugar and Guernsey Egg Nog together in a bowl once smooth and cookies have cooled top off your cookies for a delicious treat!